INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will update your information whenever we get the opportunity to keep it current, accurate and complete.
Our Use of Your Information
(1) For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, holiday or insurance, etc., we may disclose your information to our service providers (who could be located outside the Czech Republic).
(2) We may collect and use your information for the purposes set out in our registration with the Office of the Information Commissioner, and disclose the same to our “group companies” (some of whom are outside the Czech Republic) for business purposes. We may also disclose your information to companies who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to our service providers operating systems or business functions on our behalf, some of whom are outside the Czech Republic. These purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, improving our service, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or our group companies), risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
(3) By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information (which may contain sensitive personal data) to us in circumstances where we need to act in the interest of everyone in the group you are travelling with. For example, if your illness at resort is infectious we may need to make special arrangements for you and also ensure that you do not return with the group immediately.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking.
Direct Marketing Material
(1) We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from our holiday divisions and our holiday group companies. Please note that our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications when you make a booking. You will be given the opportunity on every e-communication we send you to indicate that you no longer wish to receive our direct marketing material.
(2) You may indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material.
(3) If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of “Your Rights” below.
(1) You have the right to ask in writing by completing our Data Subject Access Request form for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
(2) You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material about our products and services. If the following facilities are available, you can amend your previous preference on our website(s), using our “unsubscribe e-mail” or in literature which you subsequently return to us. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
(3) If you would like a list of our group companies or brands, please send us your request.
Our registered address is at Henry´s Services, Zuzana Burdová, Orlická 8, 130 00 Praha 3. Please address your correspondence to the Assistant Company Secretary.
USE OF TOOLS/"COOKIES" AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website(s) may contain links to other sites not controlled by us. We are not responsible for the actions, content or the privacy policies of those websites. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, to help improve our service and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record: (1) your telephone calls; (2) customer activities using CCTV recording equipment in and around our premises; and (3) customer transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps to have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request.
HENRY´S SERVICES - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions will apply to: (a) your use of our website; (b) our supply of products and services; and (c) our dealings with you.
By entering, accessing or using our website in any way, you agree to comply with all of our terms and conditions. In addition, when you book any products from us, you will do so subject to the terms and conditions on this page, and to such further terms and conditions as may be applied by the hotel or cruise ship where you will be staying (together, the "Conditions of Contract"). These Conditions of Contract constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and Henry´s Services in relation to their subject matter. By proceeding with a booking, you acknowledge that you have read and understood all of the Conditions of Contract and agree to be bound by them. However, if you do not or cannot accept our Conditions of Contract in full, you must stop using our website immediately. These Conditions of Contract may vary from time to time. By browsing this website you accept that you are bound by the terms and conditions current at the time when you browse or book.
A: TERMS AND CONDITIONS - WEBSITE USE
This website has been designed for use within the Czech Republic. By accessing this website you are agreeing that the Courts of Czech Republic will deal with any disputes which may arise between you and us, and that Czech law shall be the applicable law.
NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
You may only use this website for your own personal use (which will at all times be reasonable and not abusive) or for purposes legitimately connected with purchasing our products and services.
You are not allowed to access, use or copy any material or information on this website for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful. In particular, you are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or use any material contained in this website except that you may print off any individual page for your own personal use.
OWNERSHIP AND USE OF MATERIAL AND INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE
This website displays brands, trademarks and registered trademarks which are registered in the Czech Republic and which belong to us. Other product and company names mentioned on this website are proprietary to their respective owners. You are not licensed to use any of the marks on our website unless written permission is granted, and you may not meta tag any of these marks. This website contains links to external web sites. These links are provided so you can find out further information quickly and easily. Please note that we are not responsible for the content of these websites.